– Yoga Coach & Nutritionist
Certified Yoga Trainer- nutritionist – Certified with formal training in health and fitness. 4+ years of experience in advanced training in yoga with specialization in weight loss, Pcod, and Thyroid through Yoga and nutrition. Currently working as a professional yoga coach and nutritionist in 3 different Medical colleges of Hyderabad namely Shadan, Vrk, and Ayan institute She has been awarded as a superwoman in 2020, in the field of nutrition and yoga by the FSIA women entrepreneur awards.
As a Yoga Coach here’s what she does :
– Teach the fundamentals of yoga asanas
– Teach techniques of Pranayama
– Train to understand body and breath connection
– Conduct meditation sessions to calm the body and mind
As a nutritionist here’s what she does :
– Coach clients on how to identify and help correct the nutritional causes of major health complaints
– Design personalized diet and lifestyle programs that optimize health
– Counsel on good holistic nutrition, healthy wholesome eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life
– Advise on nutrition principles, food plans, diet modifications, and food selection and preparation
– Assess optimal nutritional needs, diet restrictions, and current health plans; develop and implement nutritional plans; and provide nutritional counseling
– Organize, develop, analyze, test, and prepare meal plans that are optimal for each individual’s needs
– Consult on habits for consciously eating healthy foods that promote vibrant physical and mental health while supporting a strong immune system and preventing disease
To put it in her own words:
” For me work has always given me the energy for new learnings, exploring the world around us, and teaching the art of balancing my personal and professional life.
I am focused, creative, and passionate, and admire challenging situations. I truly believe in the saying of WORK IS WORSHIP.”
Awarded with Super-Women 2020, in the field of nutrition and yoga by Fsia Women Entrepreneur Awards and has been recognized & appreciated by several different yoga institutions in both India and abroad.